Friday, August 16, 2013

Sri Agastya Naadi Samhita A Mind – boggling miracle -2
















Sri Agastya Naadi Samhita
A Mind – boggling miracle

 
CHAPTER NO. 14

Sri. Satya Sai Baba and Naadi astrology
While writing the present book “Naadi Bhavishya”, it occurred to me
that devotees of Sri. Satya Sai Baba would love to know what the Naadi
records have to say about gifted spiritual masters such as Satya Sai Baba.
Naadi Maharshees are ever- ready to record the future of ordinary
persons. In fact, they help people to solve their problems, by
recommending ritualistic remedies in Deeksha, and Shanti-chapters. So,
they would naturally feel thrilled to record the Naadi predictions of godly
personalities, I felt.
About Sri. Satya Sai Baba, the 8th chapter of the book titled,
Living Divinity,” by Smt. Shakuntala Balu, reproduces the observation as
per the Shukra Naadi, as under :-
“Professor Ganjur Narayan Shastri of Bangalore got a number of
pages written about Satya Sai Baba in the Sanskrit Naadi “Shukra”. The
words in single quotation marks are those published in the Sanskrit Naadi.
Shukra Maharshee says: the birth of ‘Sainatha’ in ‘Akshya
samvatsara’, in the month of ‘Kartik’, on ‘Tuesday’ ‘Krishna Chaturdashi’
(Satya Narayana was born of Aishwariamma on 23rd November 1926. His
father’s name is Pedda Venkappa Raju. Village name: Puttaparti. ) At that
time it was the fourth leg of the
Ardra Nakshatra. From then his miraculous life started. In his previous life
he was in Shirdi. Sainatha completed his school education in the village
‘Uravakonda’, where previously there was the Lingayat Math.
Sainatha will have ‘Sankalp Siddhi’ but he will have no attraction for
money or riches for himself. Shukra Maharshee further says, ‘This child
will be always in the ‘ Nirvikalp Samadhi’, will protect religion and give
religious discourses. His important mission will be the welfare of people.
Sainatha will have a number of disciples. And he will be addressed as
‘Satya Sai Baba’.
This great soul will be a bachelor throughout his life. He will treat
men and women alike. He is the personification of love. But those who will
realize his greatness will see in him the personification of total bliss.
One of his ashrams will be located at a place with a ‘Bahu Chakra
Vahan’ i.e. a vehicle with many wheels - a railway connection. (His White
-field Ashram at Bangalore is located by the side of the railway track)
He will raise a number of educational institutions, but their basis will
be spiritual.
Sainath will guide people to attain spiritual progress in two ways:
one by ‘self-meditation’ and the other by ‘divine glimpses.’ For those who
would go to him with unstinted loyalty, he will remove their sins,
difficulties, and sorrows and instil in them bliss
and happiness by showering them with peace and sanctimony. He
will appear in person at many places at one and the same time to help his
devotees escape difficulties.
The devotees at Shirdi Sai Baba will see Satya Sai in the ‘Samadhi
‘pose. His impact will increase tremendously after 1979. On one occasion
by sheer psychic force of resolution (‘sankalp’), he will keep an aeroplane
flying in the air sans fuel and then land. He will be on friendly terms with
devotees, joking, leg pulling etc.
Even if he grows in age, he will never be infirm. He will be young
forever. His life will be for the welfare of the public and also for holding
high the flag of spiritualism. He will end his incarnation at his will.
However, for the sake of devotees, he will take their sufferings upon
himself. The place of his residence, will become a world-class pilgrimage
Centre.
Shukra Naadi declares that Sainath is ‘Maha Vishnu incarnate’.
Incarnating is easy for him. He had 101 previous incarnations so far. One of
his incarnations was that of Saint Kabir and recently he was Sai Baba of
Shirdi, a very popular figure.
A number of people will criticize him knowingly or unknowingly.
But slowly there will be a transformation in their minds and his followers
will increase in number. Because of his “Spiritual Power” and
“Personality”, India will see good days ahead.
There is still a lot more in the Acharya Shastri’s Shukra Naadi that can
be mentioned. All that wil l beincluded in the book titled, ‘Sai
Charitramala’. Smt. Shakuntala mentioned that in her book, in 1980.
However, that book has not been published so far. Sri. Ganjur Narayana
Shastriji is no more. His son is now a Naadi-reader at ‘Naadigriha’ Chamraj
Peth, Bangalore.
CHAPTER NO. 15
9th Chapter of Sri. Agastya Naadi and Me
A number of days had passed since the general i.e. the 1st Chapter
about my destiny, in Agastya Naadi had been perused. Later the other
chapters too were read out to me. During that period I had carried out the
recommended rituals of Shanti Deeksha. In the May vacation my wife and
children had been on a visit to Pune-Mumbai. I couldn’t accompany them
for want of leave from my office. Being all alone at home, I was utilizing
that time to read books on various aspects of spiritualism. Unlike others TV
programmes and Newspaper reading didn’t interest me. I wanted the 9th
chapter to be read out to me but since Rajendran (English translator) was
busy with something else the recording could not be done. However one
day I decided to go there and get my recording done. Some of the contents
are reproduced hereunder.
Until then I had never thought about future developments. There was
nothing special I could anticipate in the 4-month period ahead. But what
was predicted in the 9th chapter is simply astonishing. The readers would
find the description interesting.
Soon after obtaining the reading of Chapter 9, I had an opportunity to
visit Pondichery. I am quoting the prediction hereunder.
Predictions Recorded in Agastya Naadi’s 9th Chapter.
Chanting “Om Namo Narayanaya.” the reader bowed low in
obeisance to the supreme deity Narayana and saluting Ardha Nari
Nateshwar and the Goddess Ishwari, he started reading.
“This prediction is concerning a pious son (punit maidan in Tamil
language).
Dhanusu-Lagnam, Kanni- Rashi. The person concerned is a
qualified, fortunate and intelligent person. He has a high moral character.
The name is Shashikant, father-Janardan, mother-Mangala, first wife-
Chhaya, the existing wife is - Alka. This reading is undertaken at his age of
45.
During this period your mind will be preoccupied with very pious
and spiritual thoughts. Your mind will be ruminating over the spiritual
power governing the Universe. You are a Government servant working in
the Defence Dept. Your father is no more. However, you will have a vision
of your father. He is your first spiritual guide. His blessings and those of
other saints will purify you like rippling oceanic waves. All those great
souls are no more. Your life hereafter will be prosperous and happy. You
will make spiritual progress. Between the age of 46 and 48 you will attain
fame and lead a respectable life.
Because of the directions given to you by your mentors and their
blessings, your spiritual progress will be speedy.
As a result of your spirituality you are heading towards spiritual
enlightenment and self-realization. Therefore you will meet a spiritual
guide very soon. His guidance and blessings will help your spiritual
advancement. That spiritual guide is stationed in Tiruvannamalai and you
will meet him on a new moon day. A number of other devotees too will be
present there. On that occasion a person will accompany you, when he
initiates, blesses and guides you. He is named after Rama. (the divine
vanquisher of the Lanka ruler Ravana) His blessings will help you acquire
spiritual knowledge. (There is indeed a person named Ramsuratkumar at
Tiruvannamalai who is also known as the one with a Palm-leaf fan in his
hand i.e. ‘Visari Sami’ or ‘Fan Baba’, added the Naadi-reader). Thereafter
for further spiritual progress you will proceed to the Arvinda ashram in
Pondicherry. On a full moon day, go there and look for a suitable location
for meditation. Meditate there concentrating on the central point between
your two eyebrows, keeping your vision still, with the help of Pranayama
you will have subtle knowledge flashed on your mental curtain. (Moun
Nilai in Tamil). That will be the spiritual zenith of your life, when a flame
of super-knowledge will illumine your soul. That flame is known in Tamil
as ‘Bimbam’.
Your future thus is very good. One day at the fag end of your life
you will have a glimpse of Lord Shiva in the form of a divine flame at
twilight i.e. between sunset and moonrise.
CHAPTER NO. 16
An Unprecedented Day - Buddha Paurnima: 25th May 1994
Everybody has some indescribable experiences in life, which could
be recorded, for the future guidance or solace of others.
Bouddha Paurnima is the day marking Buddha’s all the three outstanding
events of the his life, viz. His birth, the day of his enlightenment and the
day of his death alias Nirvana. I thought to myself, that since that day is just
2 days away, why should I look to any other full-moon day for meditation?
Moreover, when I found out in a couple of days whether somebody
‘Ramsurat Kumar alias Fan Baba’ exists, why should I wait any longer? So
I decided and got into the bus for Pondichery on 24th May at 6-30 p.m.
While in the bus, I had a discussion with a Marudai youth, about
meditation, guru, etc. We reached Pondichery by 10:00 p.m. I took a
rickshaw and rushed to the Ashram directly. I was told that it would be allquiet
at the Ashram at night, the Samadhis of Arvinda and the Mother and
the meditation hall would be closed by 11 p.m. At the Samadhi, I was in
two minds whether to sit facing the photos of Arvinda and Mother, or
otherwise, because in the opposite direction there was a bed covered with
satin cloth amidst white curtains. I sat with folded legs and straight back
for meditation. For some time I concentrated on my breath, concentrated
my mind
on my inhalation and exhalation and tried to keep my look fixed at the
point between my two eyebrows and the tip of the nose. While doing this
2/3 times my head became very heavy. My brows became numb and I felt
tense. My eyes were half-closed. For 5-6 minutes I sensed that something
was happening. I felt somebody’s footsteps behind me. I told him that I
knew that I could sit there up to 11 p.m. only. And again concentrated my
mind on the tip of my nose. In a short while, I could concentrate my gaze in
a straight line towards a dot and felt drawn towards it. There appeared some
clouds in the blue colour horizon and also white dot. I also felt that the dot
looked bold and later I saw it become faint with cloudy blue -violet shades.
I felt that it was a game of hide and seek between those two colours. What
was it then? I was perplexed for quite some time. After a few moments, I
heard the sound of footsteps from behind me. I became conscious. It might
have been 2 minutes to 11 0 clock. So whatever I experienced had
happened within 12 to 15 minutes only. I was not satisfied. I came out,
rushed to a hotel and within 25-30 minutes I squatted on my bed again. I
must have been in the same position for about 15 minutes. I recalled Dada
(my father). I saw his smiling face, but in a pensive mood. I saw a number
of saints one by one. Pradnyananand, the spiritual Guru of my father was
caressing my back with his palm, I sensed. Mahadba Maharaj another Guru
was applying the bhasma on my forehead with his thumb. I felt as though I
was lifting the palanquin (Palkhi) of Ma Anandmayi. I saw the personality
of Nrusimha Saraswati as described in Guru Charitra. I saw the photo of
Dr.Kakasaheb Upalekar of Phaltan. In fact
there were others also, whom I don’t recollect now. Subsequently it was
all-dark. When I looked at my watch, it was about 10 minutes to 12
midnight. I tried to push aside my thoughts 5 to 7 times and concentrated
again on my breath and the tip of the nose. Again the same violet coloured
cloud appeared before my vision. When I noticed it again, I was sure that
what I saw earlier was no hallucination. The violet colour was a fact. When
I was reflecting on that, I noticed the white dot again. It vanished once or
twice. Then I saw suddenly the statue of the Buddha. I saw a smile on his
face and his steady gaze. Again I suspected whether it was a hallucination?
When I regained consciousness, it was 2 minutes past 12 midnight. My
back had become heavy. I sat with folded hands. I felt as if I touched my
mother’s feet. Gradually unknowingly I lapsed into deep sleep.
CHAPTER NO. 17
“ Your Objective Will Be Achieved”
Dated 26 May 1994.
Next day, I arrived at the Pondichery ashram early morning. On my
way there I bought lotus flowers and incense-sticks. I offered them at the
Samadhi Sri. Arbindo. I squatted there to meditate at 7-10 a.m. There were
a lot of other people around also. The atmosphere was pleasant. I sat
through the meditation for the next 20 minutes. I had the same vision of
different colours as the day before. But I didn’t see the white dot. I felt like
getting up at 7-30 am. The next 30-40 minutes I spent observing the
surroundings of the ashram. Near the samadhi a number of people were
sitting with their head touching the samadhi. I tried to sit there in the same
position, but I felt uneasy in my stomach and feet. I bought 2-3 books and
boarded the bus to return to ‘Tiruvannamalai”. It was hot and sultry inside
the bus. The bus reached my destination by 12.30 p.m. I got a rickshaw
with the help of a police constable. The rickshaw took me to Yogi Ram
Surat Kumar’s Ashram. The Yogi was scheduled to emerge out to give
darshan between 4 and 6 p.m. Prasad - food was available there. I had
Sambaram and rice, and waited to see the Yogi. By 4 O’clock, about 50-60
persons gathered there. Swami arrived after 4.00 p.m. Men and women
squatted in rows in front of Swamiji.
There was a space of 2 feet in between. For quite some time
religious songs and bhajan continued. After that Swamiji got up and strode
up and down in between the rows of men and women. He used to cast a
look at the devotees and proceed further. He would look at the men while
pacing from one end to other, and he would repeat looking at women while
going back. He was walking briskly. He would cast a momentary glanced at
the gathering. I was sitting in front of him. He squatted on his seat and got
engrossed in his singing. Again he would get up and walk up and down
between the rows. He did not speak to any body. Again he sat on his seat.
His disciples drew his attention saying “Swami, look at the hill beyond, it is
raining there”. He exclaimed “ Oh! What a beautiful shower” and again
got engrossed in his singing. For about 4 times he got up and walked
briskly in between the rows. Next time, I looked at his feet while he was
walking. I heard him saying in Hindi,” Your objective will be achieved”.
When I looked up I felt he was addressing the assembled people. He again
went back to his seat. I was wondering as to who this entity could be, and to
whom his addressed to. Nobody had mentioned about anything to him. Nor
had he cast his glance at anyone in particular. And when all the assembled
devotees were Tamilians, his remark in Hindi,” Tera kam ho jayega”
appeared strange. At that time the crowd outside had increased. By now
over 150 persons had gathered inside. They started to push out people who
were sitting near the Yogi for long. I also got up, bowed with folded
hands, and walked away before anybody asking me to make room for
others. Outside I asked a few questions to the trustees and proceeded to the
bus-stand. I had mixed feelings. The appearance of the yogi, his behaviour
while I was there and the atmosphere made me a bit uneasy. I was in that
mood for quite sometime. It rained heavily in-between. Later then I was at
ease. Having regained my composure, I recalled the remark “Your work
will be done”. Everybody who had come there had some motive. So did I.
Did that assurance then apply to everybody’s aspiration? I asked myself, If
everybody’s desire was to be fulfilled, what was my desire? In fact I had
come in search of my spiritual guide. I was sure to locate him since Agastya
Maharishee had asserted that, If it was my objective to see my spiritual
guide, it was upto him to give me further guidance. It was me to whom he
must have assured in Hindi, that my desire would be fulfilled - “Your
objective will be achieved”!
When I boarded the bus, my despair vanished. The sky too was clear.
It was 8 p.m. I saw the full moon from the bus window. While I was
peering at the moon I recalled the white dot I had seen the previous night.
Similarly when a cloud covered the moon it became lusterless. My mental
condition was similar to that of the previous last night. It was then that I
understood the meaning of the word “Bimbam” namely- not a flame, but a
beam of light glowing peacefully like the Moon ‘s reflection in water, I
wondered whether both of my aspirations were fulfilled? Only the future
would reveal, who else?
CHAPTER NO. 18
Once again Yogi Ram Surat Kumar
After the visit of 24 May 1994, I again felt an urge to visit the ashram
of Ram Surat Kumar. I suggested to my wife that we go to Pondichery. She
could first do some shopping there. Later would visit the Ashram and stay
in a hotel at night. Next day we would call on the Yogi at Tiruvannamalai
and would return the same evening. My wife tried at first to veto my
proposal, but later I won her over, and she agreed.
We left on our trip to Pondichery and thence to Tiruvannamalai. We
reached the Yogi’s Ashram by 9-30 in the morning. I took with me sweets
and fruits as an offering. The Yogi stays away from the Ashram. He arrived
in a taxi accompanied by 4-5 ladies constituting a holy choir (Bhajan
Mandali). The Yogi squatted on the floor leaning against a wall. The Yogi
didn’t converse with the congregation. He walked between the rows of
squatting visitors and blessed people with gestures, and squatted on his seat.
While this happened, the choir had started singing. Devotees are barred
from touching the yogi’s feet, or narrate to him their woes to receive his
blessings. Therefore I couldn’t converse with him. So I thought I should
pass on a chit to the Yogi, and see what happens. Accordingly I scribbled a
note in Hindi on piece of a paper, “I am Shashikant Oak. According to the
Agastya Naadi you are my spiritual guide. So I have come here to see you. I
await your guidance. Kindly give me your blessing.” I placed that
chit in an envelope ready to be delivered to the Yogi. When the
assembled devotees were instructed to go inside, I too rushed in. As I was
approaching the Yogi, the disciples shouted at me “Get back, get back etc”.
I went ahead, bowed to the Yogi, and placed the envelope in front of him.
The Ashram Trustee Sri. Subramaniyam stepped forward seized the
envelope, and shouted at me, “ Why should you come so close? Does this
behove your Air-Force discipline? etc. Then I squatted on the floor. My
wife became very nervous. I had no alternative but to hand over the
envelope to the Yogi. The trustee noticed that the note was in Hindi, So he
handed it to the Yogi, who was apparently noticing all this. It appeared that
he read my note carefully. The choir-singing was going on. My mind
became peaceful. The yogi rose to pace between our rows. I watched his
moving for a few rounds. Then suddenly he coming very close to me, sat
down, took my hand in his, and asked me “which state you are from?” My
body shivered. My eyes started moistening. I felt that my whole body was
energized. In my trembling voice I replied “Maharasthra”. He held my hand
for quite sometime. Then he left my hand and returned to his seat. Then he
backend to me and suggested that I squat in front of his choir. While
suggesting to me to come again for darshan between 4 and 6 in the
afternoon, he ordered, “This beggar desires that you stay on for the evening
darshan”. He calls himself “a beggar!” I thought to my self ; what humility!
While returning to me my pen and presenting me a book of poems on
him by an American poet, he wrote on that book “Shashikant-Om” by way
of his
blessings. While he handed it to me he was in a different mood. He looked
straight into my eyes, muttering something to himself. Other visitors were
surprised to see that he was addressing me again and again and giving me
his blessings. Thus ended that meeting.
We had our repast of sambar and rice. Then in the afternoon we
bowed to him and started on our way back with his blessings. While
leaving I informed the trustee, “I am extremely happy today”. He took my
hands in his and said, “Of course, the Yogi has given you his blessings.
You are welcome to call on him whenever you wish.”
It was 12 O-clock midnight, when we returned home travelling 160
kms. I handed over the Naadi-reading of my ninth chapter to my wife.
Naadi-prediction about me stated that on a New Moon day, accompanied
by somebody, I would meet a holyman (the Yogi) who will bless me. Then
I ascertained from the Panchang (the astronomical almanac) and mentioned
to my wife that 7 Aug 1994 was indeed a New Moon day which proved the
accuracy of the Naadi prediction to that minute detail!
CHAPTER NO. 19
Flabbergasting Irrattai Naadi
I had paid 3 to 4 visits to Dr. Om Ulagnathan at Vadpalani, Chennai,
to meet him, ascertain from him details about the Irrattai Naadi and also to
get readings about my own future, from it.
On my first visit, I met the tantrik and Mantrik Sri. Ravindranath. In my
next visit I got introduced to Dr. Ulagnathan’s niece, Miss Aradhana. She
works in the field of TV and movies at Chennai. She is fair, attractive and
smart. She speaks good English. Being desirous of working in Hindi
Filmdom, she is keen to learn Hindi. While talking to her, I came to know
that a number of politicians come to Dr. Ulaghnathan for their predictions. I
asked her to tell me names of some politicians. She asked me whose name
should she mention? And asked me if she could tell something about Rajiv
Gandhi. She produced a photograph of Rajiv Gandhi with Dr. Ulaghnathan
and said, “we were invited about 7 to 8 months before his death, to Delhi to
tell his future. Since my uncle has no mastery over Hindi or English,
generally he takes me with him, so I accompanied him to Delhi. He was
told that there would be re-elections and that he would again come to
power. However, he was advised not to proceed south on campaigning,
especially in Tamilnadu. But when in the course of elections, we came to
know about Rajiv Gandhi visiting Tamilnadu; we tried to convince the
local leaders about the danger to Rajiv Gandhi in Chennai. I sounded a
warning that if he comes to Chennai these days he will go back in a coffin!
So try your best not to bring him here! But everybody knows what
happened!
Former Chief Minister of Tamilnadu M.G. Ramachandran who was a
cine actor too, was a very popular person. I was eager to know if in his case
a Naadi-prediction had been made. She told me about that too. Initially
M.G.R did not believe in astrology. But later in his old age, when he lost
his power of speech, he was foretold that because of public insistence he
would have to be the leader, even if he was weak. He would be required to
go abroad for treatment. When the predictions proved true, he also believed
in Naadi astrology. He was warned not to visit Meenakshi Temple, since he
won’t return! That warning was ignored, because some senior central
leaders were to visit there on some mission and as Chief Minister out of
protocol formalities M.G.R. had to go there, and later on he died”!
“I remember one more incident” she said, “when M.G.R. died”. While
some Naadi-reading was underway, I was there as a witness. I was told,
“Remember dear daughter, one very firm prediction. There will be rains in
Tamilnadu the next day causing a flood”! I did not believe that at that time.
Because meteorologists had not predicted any rains on the next day. (Since
the cyclone hits the eastern shores many a time, there is an alarm system in
the region.) The next day also there was no sign of rain. The newspapers
carried lengthy accounts of M.G.R.’s
death. The state was in mourning, and people were literally crying
aloud to express their sorrow. Some people burnt themselves to death as
they could not stand the death of MGR. (In Tamilnadu, the common man is
very sentimental. So the public knows that there is nothing new in mass
shrieks, wails and other modes of expressing sorrow as also immolation).
When Naadi-reading commenced I was again asked. “ Dear daughter, so?
Wasn’t there any rain flood? It was not of rains, but of tears shed over the
beloved popular leader’s demise! Thus the prediction was figurative!”
We had a lot of discussion about such predictions. I told her I had a
number of questions about Naadi astrology, like who wrote them, what was
the motive behind it? what are the characteristics of the Naadi?, can one
know about the future of a nation from the Naadi etc. She said my uncle has
no time, so he may not be ready to discuss these things. Moreover, you will
have to bring with you a person who can converse in English and Tamil
both. I am away many a time for shooting movies, so I don’t necessarily be
available at the Naadi-Centre.
Later I decided to ring up Dr.Ulaghnathan himself and fix up an
appointment so that my visit there may prove useful. But things don’t turn
out as per one’s hopes or wishes! I could not contact Dr. Ulaghnathan on
phone too. Whenever I phoned I was told that he had gone to Erode,
Bangalore, or Mumbai etc. Those days my sister and my mother were on a
visit to Chennai for performing their Shanti Deeksha puja. On the way back
by bus accompanied by my
sister, after performing the puja at Karumari temple near Chennai, I came to
know that the bus route lays via Vadpalani. So suddenly I decided to call at
the Naadi-Centre run by Dr.Ulaghnathan. I mentioned this to my sister. She
agreed and we arrived at the Centre. I sensed from outside that the airconditioning
was on, so I surmised that Dr. Ulaganthan would be in and
today at least I could meet him. I thought it would be nice even if I can just
meet him in person, leave aside prediction. On inquiring from the attendant
I came to know that somebody’s Naadi-reading was in progress in the ante -
room and it would finish within half an hour i.e. by 2 O’ clock. So my sister
(Mrs. Jayashree Ranade) and I went to the near-by-famous hotel ‘Saravana’
for lunch. Being non-rice eater, we ordered for Chapaties. But they had no
chapatties! So we had South Indian meals and went back to the Centre by 2
O’ clock. The earlier reading was still in progress. Arrangements were on
for serving lunch, viz. laying banana leaves etc. In the meantime some
person who emerged from the A/c room said to me, “Sorry, the Naadireading
is expected to continue till 8 p.m., so you better come some other
day.” I heard what he said, but continued to tarry there. After a while, I was
again advised not to wait, as Dr.Ulaganathan would not be able to see me. I
said OK and yet continued to occupy a chair there, pretending to be
watching the TV programme. My sister being restless was urging me to
leave the place. It was my guess that Dr.Ulaghnathan was bound to come
out for lunch. Another 5 to 7 minutes passed. The door was opened and I
was called in.
Dr. Ulaghnathan was seated in a revolving chair
behind a large Sunmica table. There were ten others seated on chairs
and sofas around him. A short, bald person, with a simple dress and
fatigued face, shook hands with me and spoke in broken English, “No
Time.., come later.., Please go!” I replied, “Since I was waiting only to
contact you I shall take your leave now. Approaching the door, I looked
back and said, “ I have a desire to watch the method of your Naadi-reading.
So if you and these people have no objection, we will sit in a corner and
just observe your proceedings. If there are no chairs, we will even stand.”
The Naadi-reader after some hurried consultation among the persons
present agreed and said, ‘Why stand, please be seated.’ So saying they
fetched two chairs for my sister and me. Dr. Ulaghnathan continued his
Naadi-reading. His voice was clear and loud. He was reading in local
Tamil. Suddenly the reading was stopped, and all the people began to look
at the two of us. Someone said, “There is a mention of both of you in this
Naadi.” The Naadi rishi’s words were, “We were waiting for these two
witnesses and they are here. Since yesterday, you were thinking of
returning. Rama nama, (the person about whom the reading was being
conducted) do you know who these two persons are? He is a government
officer who is connected with a vehicle that runs in the air! And he is
requesting humbly to be witness to that reading of your Naadi. We were
waiting only for them!’ We two were to hear the assertion. Later, while the
reading was continuing, Dr. Ulaghnathan stopped in between and inquired
have you had your lunch? But perhaps you did not get what you desired to
eat. In reply we said, “yes, we could
not get chapaties”. Everyone laughed! Later I was asked again while the
reading continued, ‘You are not an astrologer, but do you undertake
research in astrology?’ I said, ‘Yes’. He read further, ‘you have a lot of
questions regarding Naadi but you did not get satisfactory answers. You are
always in search of answers. Now you have come here, see if you could get
some answers’. (All this Dr.Ulagnathan was saying from his reading of the
Patti. So the conversation was between the Naadi rishi and the Jatak, i.e.
me. Dr.Ulaghnathan was just reading and explaining it to us. He spoke
halting English. Some others were helping him in his English. There was
occasional mention of others including us too, which we were not able to
make out)
Later there was a mention of my sister, which said, “A close relative
of this woman died in a car mishap. It was a sudden death.” When my sister
confirmed it saying, “Yes, my husband died in a car accident”, everyone
was amazed. It further said, “ Dear lady, we are sorry, we could not prevent
the death of your husband. It is now 63 months since your husband expired.
And 64th month is running (The readers may count from the date 7 May 89
to 2 October 94)
“He died because his car collided with a heavy vehicle.” It was
Maharshee Vishwamitra speaking through the Naadi. He continued, “Dear
lady, we feel very sad that nobody had ever warned you in advance about
that Arishtha Yog (calamity). So you might wonder what is the use of
astrology to humanity? It is because of this that people have no confidence
in astrology and predictions. Lady, excuse us” That reading included such
regrets and apologies three or four time times later!
I hoped there would be some mention in the Naadi about my sister’s
business and her current worries about it. But there was no such mention in
the Naadi. In between, I was instructed to gaze at the face of Rama nama
i.e. Ramkrishnan) and predict his future! “How could I tell his future by
merely peering at his face, since I was no soothsayer! I thought to myself.
So I politely declined. Others said, “ Please tell us our future, why not?
There is nothing wrong in it”. Thus they insisted on my predicting the
future. Sri. Ramakrishna himself urged me to predict his future because the
Naadi said so. I started thinking. I looked at his face and thought what can I
say about the face of this person with a grown beard?
Ramanama was in a hurry he said, “ Tell me, how am I going to earn
money in the future? Whether my business will grow?” I said, “Wait, let me
see your face clearly first.” Everyone laughed on my remark. Then I went
on saying whatever came to my mind. “ Business will be okay. But you will
have to work very hard. You will always face a shortage of funds.” I went
on saying like this as the words came to me. In fact I blabbered something.
After that the Naadi-reading continued. Again there was a question put to
me saying.“Hello, man. Since when did you start face reading? Do you
know anything about this science? Do you know the art of face-reading?”
I replied, “No! Since you instructed me and
others here too insisted I dared to utter whatever came to my mind.
Otherwise who am I to do any face reading?”. I replied forcefully.
Thereupon Maharshee Vishvamitra spoke through the mouth of Dr.
Ulagnathan, “ Just as you said something like a parrot, we also predict the
Naadi. It is not our knowledge. We are just like you. The real prompter,
talker who enables us to predict, is different. It is our tongue that reads,
predicts because of the blessings of Lord Shiva. Otherwise what power do
we or anyone else can have to tell anybody’s past, present or future? Do
you understand this now? Since you have a research- oriented mind, has our
elucidation satisfied you?” I was really shocked to hear that explanation. So
the answer to my question was that the great sages who have jotted down
the Naadi predictions did so through the wishes and dictates of Divinity
itself.
In between someone present there inquired whether I was a
Maharashtrian? That was an unexpected query in Marathi! The questioner
was Mr. Gopalrao Ekbote, a grocer, originally from Hubli. He was settled
in Bangalore for some years. Speaking in Marathi in the Kannada accent
he gave us a lot of information about Dr. Ulagnathan of the Irrattai Naadi
Centre. He said, “ The doctor is an humble person, popularly known as
‘Anna’. He often presides at seminars of south Indian astrologers.
Influential persons often take him to different cities for predictions. He
visits different holy shrines as per the directions in Naadi. In Sept 1994, he
had been to Pune to visit Dagadu Sheth Halwai Ganapati, Ubha Ganapati,
and other Ganapati temples. On the way he visited the temple at Tuljapur
too and received the blessings of the goddess there.
Foreign Governments also invite him to undisclosed destinations to
inquire about the future of their nations. The reading is in the form of a
conversation between Saptarishis (seven sages) in the Naadi, which he has.
It is different from the usual personal predictions. Anna is the 7th child in
the family. He himself has 6 daughters and a son. The son will continue the
Naadi-reading family tradition in the future. Miss Aradhana is regarded as
the niece of Vishwamitra. When she came and sat near her uncle, her name
was mentioned in the Naadi. It instructed me to recall my meeting with her
earlier. She showed me photographs of Anna with the then President Dr.
Shankar Dayal Sharma, Venkatraman, Prime Ministers Indira Gandhi and
Rajiv Gandhi etc. and their visiting cards bearing their signatures!
In the course of the reading, there was an interesting reference to the
goddess at Tulaja Bhavani. It said, “Oh Ramanama, you went to Bhavani
and returned, but never had a darshan of the goddess. The witness next to
you (me) has blessings from Bhavani goddess, because in his previous birth
he was a devotee of Tulja Bhavani. But he died as a child by drowning into
a well. (There is no well in the Tuljapur Temple. But there is one in the
surrounding area. I located it when I was on a visit there in December 94!)
By this time, I was introduced to all those present. There was Ramanama,
for whom the prediction was being read. Next to him was an old Brahmin.
On the other side there was a person named Vinayak, in the corner was a
young bespectacled person, seated next to him was a person who spoke in
Hindi.
Later the Naadi–reading said, ‘Oh Brahmin, you worried about the
job of your son. This new visitor (Me) will solve your problem. Request
him to help you in getting your son a job.’ When I replied, ‘I would try’.
The Naadi-reading addressing the Brahmin said, ‘Now you can go, since
you were in a hurry to return home since yesterday.’ When the Brahmin
continued to tarry there, the reading added, “Why are you not leaving? You
must depart since you have been saying so!” Everyone started laughing,
because this old person has been saying since yesterday that he would go
and was cursing the Naadi! Later the Naadi added ‘Now you may have
coffee’. This is a speciality of this Naadi. It contains directions to the
witnesses to go, come, have coffee, take meals etc!
While having coffee outside, the Brahmin mentioned in the Naadi,
Sri. Ardhanari (Retired Head Master of the school at Erode) talked to me.
His 19-year-old son had a diploma in automobile-repairs. He was
unemployed. So he requested me to see if I could get him some job. I
assured him of my help. While writing on the visiting card, ‘Your Job will
be done’ I remembered the prediction of Yogi Ramsurat Kumar, ‘Your job
will be done.’ Actually I cannot ensure employment to anybody in the Air
force or elsewhere. So I did not know how I was going to help his son. But
somehow I felt confident that I would be able to do something!
After the coffee was served the reading resumed. The Naadi inquired,
“Oh Brahmin, is your work over? Did you receive a visiting card duly
signed? Then the Naadi addressed me saying ‘since you have assured the
Brahmin to help his son of get a job you have blessings of this Brahmin and
myself (Vishamitra rishi). And these blessings will benefit your sister’s
son!’
The name of the person mentioned as Rama nama is Ramkrishnan.
While he was proceeding in his NE 118 car from Chennai to Bangalore, on
the way is a township called Bhavani. There he changed his original plan of
proceeding to Bangalore and instead decided to meet Dr. Ulagnathan at
Erode. Dr. Ulagnathan brought him to Chennai for his Naadi-reading. Dr.
Ulagnathan had his doctorate in astrology. A friend and Sri. Ardhnari also
accompanied him. They had started Naadi-reading. But they were abruptly
instructed to stop reading midway. 4-5 days passed and yet the Naadi did
not contain instructions to resume reading! Persons present there were all
waiting with no bath, hardly any sleep and lack of proper food. The Naadi
instructions were that they must await the arrival of two other visitors.
Those waiting were fed up and they began cursing the Naadi.
At 6 O’ clock in the evening, there was a direction in the Naadi that
the group may have meals, so food was served on banana leaves, kept ready
since 2 O’ clock in the afternoon! Sri. Ekbote invited us also, to share some
food with other dinners.
So we had rasam and rice.
Later when I met Sri. Ramkrishna he informed me about later
developments viz, that the Naadi-reading questioned, “Ramanama, why he
sold away ‘Anjaneya vahanam’ (meaning the Maruti car). Now you sell
your other vehicle to a bespectacled person here and until you have a
replacement vehicle, use the Maruti van of Miss Aradhana!
I never met Sri. Ardhanari subsequently. May be he already had his
son employed as per Naadi-reading. When I asked Sri. Ramkrishna about
the expenses for his Naadi-reading, he said that the Naadi -reading charge
and the expenses incurred on performing yadnaya yaaga, holy offerings etc
cost him quite a big amount. According to him the reading in the Naadi
predictions are accurate. But persons conveying their experience to others
make it more spicey!
On that particular day we were allowed to leave after 5 hours of
Naadi-reading. The Naadi allowed me a ‘blank cheque’ permission to
witness anybody’s Naadi-reading. I return to my destination. Later I never
got an opportunity to attend the Naadi Centre at Chennai ,to witness
anybody’s Naadi-readings!
CHAPTER NO. 21
Astonishing Experience of The Prashna Kandam:
Question Chapter of the Naadi :
Thousands of years ago some Maharishees, with their divine vision
visualized the future of millions of unborn people and recorded it on
Tadpatri in precise words. That record is known as “Naadi Astrology”
In Naadi Astrology, there is a mention of the name of the person
concerned, names of mother, father, and husband/wife as also the Tithi of
the birthday and the planetary situation at that time. In other forms of
predictions names are not mentioned. Therefore to me Naadi astrology is a
mind-boggling experience.
If the person whose Naadi-Patti is being read, desires to know
specific details about future developments he may ask specific questions to
obtain proper guidance from the Question chapter. That is the general
nature of the question chapter. I had an opportunity to read the question
chapter twice. My mind-boggling experience about that is as under -
I continued to frequently visit Naadi Centres for looking, first for my Naadi,
then my wife’s, then of my children and of relatives etc. I was obtaining and
collecting more and more addresses of Naadi Centres. Since I knew Naadireader
Sri. Rajendran,
who started to work at the Vasishth Naadi Centre, I paid frequent
visits to that centre.
Cricketeer Srinath expressed his desire to have his Naadi-reading.
One afternoon, I called at the Naadi Centre to look for his Naadi Patti.
Readers may wonder as to how I could acquire the cricketeer’s thumb
impression? It so happened that I had read in one newspaper that, cricketeer
Navajyot Siddhu had obtained his Naadi-reading from the Agastya Naadi at
Colombo, Sri. Lanka during the free time he got when rains interrupted that
test match there.
I felt inclined to meet him and know about his experience as also to help
other players to obtain their Naadi prediction if they so desired. In October
1994, at the time of the India-West Indies One day Match, I was appointed
as the head of gate management at Chepauk Stadium on behalf of the local
Air Force station Tambaram. There I could contact the players. I managed to
hand over a copy of my Naadi book to Sachin Tendulkar and Ajit Wadekar.
Vishwanath already knew about Naadi astrology. Sachin did not seem
interested. However, he motivated Atul Bedade and Javagal Srinath to give
their thumb impressions. Veankatesh Prasad evinced considerable interest in
the Naadi-reading. In a chat in the presence of all his colleagues, Navajyot
Siddhu remarked, ‘There is no cheating in Naadi-readings. In my case, there
is a birth-sign on my back, about which I came to know from the Naadireading.
Later my mother too confirmed it.’ He was told that he would have
a daughter, and that proven right. Later, in June 1996 he had a tiff with
Azharuddin and others in England and returned to India.
I was also curious to know whether the Naadi-reading had predicted the
match-fixing rumpus!
After some months, on the occasion of a test match with New
Zealand, Srinath inquired about Naadi astrology, revealing his interest in it.
I could not locate Srinath’s Patti, till I left Tambaram for Srinagar in May
1996.
Vinod Kambli told me that he had to obtain his father’s permission
for the Naadi-reading, while Azharuddin remarked that he doesn’t believe
anything other than Allah’s blessings. Srinath’s Naadi Patti could not be
located.
Anyway, that day in that Naadi Centre after I had a cup of coffee. I
felt fresh and since I had nothing important on hand I thought why not seek
some answers from the Prashna Kandam, i.e. the question chapter. This
time I thought I would change the Naadi readers.
I started noting down my questions. It was all a random noting. I
wrote some questions in English as they occurred to me and gave them to a
Naadi-reader. He recorded the date 22April 1995, time 4.05 p.m. and told
me that he would look for the Patti after a few days. Even on that day I
could not get the Naadi Patti of Srinath.
On 7 May 95, I called at the Vasishtha Naadi Centre. The afternoon was
very hot. Sitting below the fan, after waiting for an hour, I was wondering
why I was sitting there in search of answers. How Maharshee was suppose
to understand my questions?
Questions were in English. Though they were explained in general to
Naadi-reader. He had no clue about the answers. How Vasistha Maharshee
could have written down the answers at the time, when the questions were
not conceived? Leave aside the questions, the person who was to pose
those, had not taken birth on the Earth! Exhausted, I fell asleep. When I
woke and moved out of the slumber, I noticed Arvinda swami the Naadireader
coming with a bundle of Prashna Kandam. He then asked me to
accompany him.
I was curious to know how answers to questions are located in the
Prashna Kandam chapter. The method was to determine the Rashi and
Lagnam on the afternoon of 22nd April 95. The day on which the question
was conceived. It was Kanya (Virgo) Lagnam. Immediately a bundle was
opened and within 10-20 Pattis, the proper Patti was identified. I was
surprised. I had not imagined that within 5 minutes I would get answers to
all my questions. To convince myself, I asked him, “how do you know that
this is the Patti for my questions? He smiled and countered, “‘Would you
be sure if your name is mentioned in it?” “Of course,” I said. He started
reading. The second line contained the name of the questioner viz.
Shashikant. I took that Patti in my hand. Since by practice I knew how the
name is carved on the Patti, it did not take me much time to find my name
recorded there, even though it was in archaic Tamil!
When the planetary positions on that tithi (date), in the Panchang at the time
when the question was posed that mentioned in the Naadi tallied, the reading
started.
Answer No. 1: This Naadi writing commenced during the Dwapar
Yuga (Era).
That was in reply to my about the age of the Naadi Astrology Granth.
Answer No. 2: After the war the country of the questioner will rank
number 2 in the world and its boundaries will expand.
My question was –‘ What will be the position of India after the 3rd
World War?’
Answer No. 5: The vastu (i.e. the building known as the Tajmahal) is
the temple of Shiva since the ancient Treta Yuga (Era), and after some
period it will again function as a Shiva Temple. (Though for the last few
centuries it has been misunderstood to be a Muslim mausoleum)
The above answer pertained to my question as to when will the
Tajmahal resume its role as a Shiva Temple?
Answer No. 4 After your sister’s Shanti Deeksha and Jupiter’s entry
into Sagittarius (i.e. Dhanu Rashi) her business will prosper.
The question was - When would (my sister) Lata’s business prosper?
The question regarding where would my next posting be? Remained
un-answered.
It is proper that I convey to the readers the context of those questions, which
I had posed so
they may not be puzzled.
While dealing with Naadi astrology, I had always wondered that
since the Naadi-reading mentions the exact age of the person seeking Naadi
prediction, I would like to know the exact age of the Naadi itself.
“Ille Swami” (No, Sir) they would reply and stop, and if I insisted
further they would say the answer would be available in the Prashna
Kandam. That is why I had asked that question.
Now some readers may think that the Dwapar Yuga (era) is too vast
and vague a period to which the compilation of the Naadi texts is attributed,
since it is asserted that one day of Brahma (the creator) encompasses 432
crore human years!
According to me, it is accepted that the Kali Yuga started after the
Mahabharat war. Accordingly the current Yugabda (Kali Era) Year is 5100.
The Era Period prior to that was the Dwapar Yuga. So it may be safely
assumed that Naadi Astrology compilation began 8 to 10 thousand years
ago.
Why was there a vague answer to my question? This needs to be
ascertained. The answer lies in my question itself. I had inquired about the
age of Naadi and not about the date on which a particular jotting
commenced. Naadi-writing was carried out by different rishis in different
periods. Therefore a specific date cannot be given.
To my question No 2 the answer was not ‘India ‘ but ‘the native s
country of the questioner’.
It is possible that what is currently known as India may have borne
some other name in the past. So also there is no guarantee that the name of
the country will be the same in future. I had posed a number of questions
seeking clarifications on many such points, such as when would there be a
third world war? Whether India would be involved in it? Whether India
would come out of it successfully or get destroyed? What will be the future
of India? What would be the status of India in the post war world? etc.
From the answers obtained it is clear that there will be a third world
war. India will immerge from it successfully. And India will be a No. 2
power in the world. Which means that compared to its present status India
will become a big power and a respectable country in the world. The
answer also adds that the boundaries of the country will expand.
The background of question No 5 is as follows: - The building currently
known as the Tajmahal is famous as an example of outstanding architecture
of the past. It is famous for its aesthetic excellence. It is believed to contain
two cenotaphs in the name of his wife Arjumand banu and Shahajahan
himself, and of other harem-women in annexes around. According to current
history, it is believed that Shahajahan commissioned the Tajmahal.
However, historians Sri. P.N. Oak, Sri. V.S. Godbole and others claim that
the edifice existed centuries before Shahajahan. In order to use this
construction for the purpose of his wife’s memory he got it from Raja Jai
Singh. Shahjahan plundered all the costly fixtures in the edifice and patched
some Koranic extracts around the doorframes.
As per the discovery by Sri. P. N. Oak the term Tajmahal is a current
malpronounciation of the ancient Sanskrit term Tejomahalaya connoting a
Shiva Temple. It had fabulous fixtures such as silver doors on all its seven
stories, a gold pitcher dripping water on the Shivalinga, a gem studded
gold-railing around it and gems stuffed in the spacious octagonal lattice
surrounding the gold railing. Raja Jai Singh the Maharaja of Jaipur (who
was a vassal of the Mogul monarches) owned that fabulous-building
located in the Mogul capital Agra. Emperor Shahjahan coveted that
fabulous wealth. He therefore made the death of his wife Mumtaz as a
pretext to grab the building, transport all its wealth to his treasury and bury
her corpse in the central chamber, incongruously raising two cenotaphs for
one corpse, to cover up the two Shivalingas consecrated in those two
storyes.
Will that building continue to be mistaken as a fabulous mausoleum
raised by Shahjahan for his wife Mumtaz or will the truth be established,
that wonder monument was built as a Shiva Temple? I posed that question
to seek an answer from the Naadi text.
The answer is that the shrine has existed there since very ancient
times i.e. the Treta Yuga. That is altogether some new information we got
from the Naadi. The word Ishwar in the Naadi refers to Shiva alias Shankar
and not to Divinity in general. That was discussed among the Naadireaders.
There was no answer to my question about my
next posting. Members of my family were disappointed. However, as I
interpret it, it is not that the Naadi makers did not know the answer but that
the time had not yet come for me to know the answer.
Why do I rate the Prashna Kandam as a mind-boggling matter?
Because it is natural for anyone to answer a question when asked. But here
in the case of the Naadi the answer is already recorded. How could anyone
imagine as to what questions would be asked after a thousand years?
Moreover, I posed the questions in English. The Naadi-readers tried to
grasp my questions in their Tamil language. They had no means or
technique to communicate to the Naadi Maharshees the exact question in
my mind. And yet the answers are ready in such a way that as soon as a
question is asked the Naadi-reader reads out the answer within 5-7 minutes!
It is the experience of every inquirer that Naadi recorders had total
omniscience of the past, present and future. In addition they could preconceive
the questions that myriads of people would raise in the future, and
therefore, their answers have been noted in the Naadi records!
I had one more occasion to read Prashna Kandam earlier at the Tambaram
Naadi Centre. There was a difference of one year between the birth date of
my wife and the one, which was noted in the Naadi. I inquired from her
father and also at the hospital where she was born, and with that
confirmation, when I asked the Naadi-reader why there was a difference of
one year the answer given to me was that it was
simply a mistake and was accepted.
However, it is also clarified that it was not a mistake of the Naadi
author but a clerical mistake of the reader. Whenever the husband of the
concerned person will ask such a question the Patti with that answer is
ready. The Patti mentioning the actual birth date of his wife is also ready
separately and will be read out at the proper time.
Accordingly on 7.1.95 I found my wife’s correct birth-date and year
noted in the Kaushik Naadi at the Tambaram Centre.The photograph of that
Naadi and detailed description is reproduced in Chapter No.24
With regard to the Prashna Kandam the curious thing was that there
were actually three Pattis dealing with my wife’s birth date but those were
located on three different occasions, only when the relevant questions about
them arose. Had the Naadi Patti located on 7-1-95 been discovered earlier
there wouldn’t have been any confusion. But the patties are located only as
ordained by Divinity. The Naadi authors aware of a mistake in the matter of
a particular detail accept it sportingly. Moreover they also foresee that it is
the husband who will come for a particular Patti, and not the concerned
person herself! Therefore one more Patti is ready for the occasion when the
wife arrives looking for it!
Now is that not very mind boggling?



Om Tat Sat
                                                        
(Continued...) 


(My humble salutations to   Hinduism online dot com for the collection)


(The Blog  is reverently for all the seekers of truth, lovers of wisdom and   to share
the Hindu Dharma with others on the spiritual path and also this is purely  a non-commercial)

0 comments:

Post a Comment